Post Frame plans are many, but the choice for protecting wood posts are few… keeps the treatment in your post. GREEN POST™
When building a Post Frame
Building or Pole Barn
you want it to last, with a one-piece continuous wood post like
the Green Post™, you can be rest-assured of a structurally sound
building for many years to come. Without Green Post™, your post
will decay and require replacement at the ground level which can
be labor intensive and expensive to repair.
• Keeps the treatment in your post.
• Light and easier to install (no special anchors required).
• Post Frame/Pole Barn plans with one piece/continuous wood posts
offer superior strength characteristics as compared to connection
• Significantly increases the service life of Post Frame/Pole Barn posts.
• Post Frame/Pole Barn plans that start with Green Post™ provide
superior resistance to wind uplift when used with concrete.
• Provides superior protection from the harmful effects of:
– Concrete – Termites/Soil Organisms
– Rot and Decay – Corrosive Soils Agents
– Soil Nutrients – Moisture/Oxygen
• Better structural performance because the posts remain dry (dry
use conditions may apply).
• Available for treated and untreated posts.
• Available for all popular sizes of Glulams, NailLams and Solid Sawn Posts for post frame construction applications.
Made in the USA
TO MAXIMIZE UPLIFT RESTRAINT